Do you feel like you could use a little grounding?
A place of center and security?
When we feel our insecurities take over whether it be in relationships, work, or daily life, taking a little time to balance our root chakra can bring us closer to center, to our foundation.
The root chakra is located at the base of the spine and is associated with feelings of security and our basic primal needs.
So what do we do when we feel out of balance?
Try these 5 delicious ways to balance the root chakra and bring yourself to center.
- Go barefoot. Dig your feet in the sand or the dirt! Let your body connect to the natural healing energy of the earth. You might be surprised how quickly this brings you back to center and it feels SO good!
- See red. Deep crimson red is the color associated with the root chakra. Try buying yourself some red flowers, burning red candles, and surrounding yourself with this color.
- Meditate. Take a few minutes a day to focus on this chakra. You can prepare your own grounding affirmation or mantra to use during meditation. Or feel free to use the image above for inspiration!
- Be guided. Meditation on your own not your thing? If you find it challenging to meditate alone, try a guided chakra meditation designed to help you focus specifically on this chakra. Just press play and sit back for the healing effects!
- Grab a crystal. Experience the amazing energy of crystals like red jasper, black obsidian and onyx. These gems are known for their protecting and grounding properties. Hold them, meditate with them, carry them with you.
Try one (or all!) of these practices for a week for just a few minutes day and let me know how things shift for you in the Facebook community!
Peace and Light Always,